Saturday, December 6, 2014

Menu Plan for the Week of 12/7/14- I Don't Want to Miss Anything!



Still busy busy with our new grandchild so the dinners this week I'm going to make short and sweet. I'm going to make sure I use up all those leftovers because life is too short to miss all those sweet moments we can!

My daughters church is still delivering meals to her home.   Let me tell you these ladies can cook!   She has been certainly blessed!


Menu:

Sunday......... Church Potluck Baby Shower (Sugar Cookies and Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut)

Monday.........BL  Sandwiches (we skip the T (tomato) in the winter.  Prices are just too high for that bland taste)

Tuesday........Hot Dogs and Chili Sauce

Wednesday.....Leftover Day

Thursday.......Spaghetti (I actually have leftover spaghetti sauce from last week in the freezer)

Friday..........Meatloaf (freezer meal)

Saturday.......Leftover Meatloaf dinner


This post has been linked to orgjunkie



No comments: