Saturday, January 24, 2015

Menu Plan for this Week 1/25/15

Menu Plan for this Week 1/17/15





I looked in my freezer this week and it's like a sea of chicken staring back at me.   Well, not really but that's the main thing we have left ...there is a few pounds of ground turkey...of course pork chops. So the trick for me is to spread the chicken out and jazz it up so they might forget that just a few days ago they had chicken. Hope I don't have a revolt!





Sunday         BBQ chicken made in George foreman grill (never got to it last week)

Monday        Salmon Patties

Tuesday       Baked chicken in crockpot

Wednesday  Chicken and dumplings

Thursday      Leftover day

Friday          Pork chop and Pineapple (I'm going to try this recipe)

Saturday      Fried chicken

What's on your menu for this week?

Sign up for my daily email list and never miss a post!  Join me on Twitter  and Pinterest where I share my frugal list, gardening, recipes, free kindle books, and more!

This post has been linked to orgjunkie.com/

No comments: