Saturday, March 14, 2015

Menu Plan for 3/14/15


I had to totally think about this and revamp my menu!   Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day!   That's always fun meal to prepare.   We are going to Kroger today and buying the cabbage at 15 cents a pound (the cheapest we have found).   We bought the Corned Beef at Aldi's for $1.99 a pound last week.    So we are good!

You know though I look back on our menu from last week and think what did we eat?   It was a mixed up week but we made it through.   I was just thankful for leftovers and those freezer meals that now need replenishing!   I guess that is what I made them for!

So it's going to be a busy Saturday in the kitchen.   I've got some casserole's and waffles to make this morning and add to our freezer.   I don't want to run out!


Sunday         Out to eat with family (grandbaby is getting dedicated at church in the morning!)

Monday        Bacon Lettuce Sandwiches (no tomato)

Tuesday        St Patrick's Day! Corned Beef w/ cabbage

Wednesday   Leftovers

Thursday         Meatless Meals -   Chicken Fried Steak

Friday             Fish & Chips 

Saturday          Pork chops wrapped in Bacon


What's on your menu?



Sign up for my daily email list and never miss a post!  Join me on Twitter  and Pinterest where I share my frugal list, gardening, recipes, free kindle books, and more!

This post has been linked to orgjunkie.com/


No comments: