Thursday, May 21, 2015

Easy Grilled Hamburger Steak (two ingredients)





I was almost not going to post this because it's so easy.  I thought what could it hurt since I've already told you how I make my biscuits.  This was one of those recipes that just came to me one day....okay it came to my husband.  Some day I'm going to take credit for a recipe!

I have made this for company and have had them ask for the recipe. You can see a light bulb goes off and they are impressed that I would think of that.... I let them.

Two things you will need:

A1 Steak Sauce (not an affiliate but it's the only kind my husband will have)
                                                                         Plus:


Pound of hamburger meat


Easy Grilled Hamburger Steak

1 lb of Hamburger
1/4 cup of A-1 Steak Sauce (or use your favorite)

Mix together and then make into large Patties.   Place on grill and cook until done!



 Sign up for my daily email list and never miss a post!  Join me on Twitter  and Pinterest where I share my frugal list, gardening, recipes, free kindle books, and more!


This post has been linked to Thrifty Thursday at Living Well, Spending Less, From the Farm Blog Hop at the Homesteading Hippy, Motivation Monday at Life in the Balance, Made by you Monday at Skip to my Lou, Tuesday's Table at Love from the Kitchen, Treasure Box Tuesday at Memories by the Mile, The Home Making Party at Hope in Every Season,  Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen's Country cottage, What's for Dinner at The Thrifty Home,

No comments: