Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Frugal Ways this Past Week 6/7/15


My Frugal Ways this Past Week 6/7/15



We were so excited to pick our first garden harvest this past week.   I was able to pick a handful of radishes that will be used for salads.

My Frugal Ways this Past Week

I was also able to pick two bowls of leaf lettuce!  All the other plants are coming in great as well as the weeds!

My frugal ways this past week
I spent $5.99 on grandson's teacher's gift and she loved it!   Wish I could take credit for the idea but I found it here.


My frugal ways this past week

I made over my potting bench that I bought at a garage sale last fall for $5.00.    The paint was given to me by my daughter for Mother's Day.   Sometimes I ask for crazy stuff.

We went to garage sales yesterday.   I was able to find sweatshirts for me for next year, grocery cart cover for baby, and multiple toys for grandbaby and grandson,

Husband got excited to find another kids bike that he could use for parts.   He has already bought a bike that looked like new for granddaughter but needed a tire.   So for a total of $8.00 he has a brand new bike. The previous owner had ran over the bike with their car the first day they had it and ruined the tire. Now in a couple of years (she is only 6 months old) granddaughter will have a new bike! He is ready for her!


What ways have you saved this week?


Sign up for my daily email list and never miss a post!  Join me on TwitterPinterest, and Bloglovin where I share my frugal list, gardening, recipes, free kindle books, and more!


This post has been linked to The Art of Home Making Mondays at Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth, Making a Home, Homemaking Linky at Linda's Lunacy. Thrifty Thursday at Cold Tea and Smelly Nappies, Thrifty Thursday at The Thrifty Couple,

No comments: